- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Sports Medicine
- Advanced fracture care
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle reconstruction including ankle replacement
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff and instability repair
- Bunion Procedures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow Replacement
- Flatfoot Procedures
- Foot reconstruction
- Hip Arthroscopy
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement
- Orthopedic surgery
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Total shoulder replacement
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Wrist pain
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- St. Norbert College, De Pere, WI, BS, Biology
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, MD
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, Orthopedics
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
- The Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, Sports Medicine
- Trauma and Joint Reconstruction, Panorama Orthopedics, Denver, CO
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Spending time with family, boating, fishing, hiking, skiing, biking, foreign language.
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.