- Year Joined SSM Health Medical Group:
- Malignant brain tumors
- Metastatic disease to brain and spine
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spine surgery
- Surgery of the cervix
- Thoracic and lumbar spine
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, BA
- Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, MD
- University of Wisconsin Hospital, Madison, WI, Neurosurgical
- University of California-Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, Complex Spine Surgery
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Surgical
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Family, cooking, skiing, hiking
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.