- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Adrenal Cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Prostate cancer
- Robotic Surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, BS
- Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, MD
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Urology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, Laparoscopy and Endourology
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Urologic Association Society, Endourological Society
Golf, piano, writing music, spending time with family
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.