- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Lifestyle issues
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI, BS, Dietetics
- University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI, MS, Nutrition and Food Science
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, Dietetic Internship
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Madison District Dietetic Association, Wisconsin Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Family and church activities, singing, poetry, hiking
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.