- Year Joined SSM Health Medical Group:
Areas of Interest
Stroke, electromyography, neurological manifestations of systemic disease
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, BS, Chemistry
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL, MD
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, Adult Neurology
- Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, Vascular Neurology
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, Internal Medicine
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Medical Director Stroke Program, Dean and St. Marys; American Academy of Neurology; American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Neurocritical Care Society; The Movement Disorder Society; American Academy of Clinical Neurophysiology; Stroke Council - American Heart Association; American Medical Association
Technology and computing, symphony, reading (especially political science and history), spending time with family
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.