- Year Joined SSM Health Medical Group:
- Sports injuries
- Sports medicine
- Therapeutic injections
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, BS
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, MD
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, St. Marys Hospital Medical Center, Madison, WI, Family Practice
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN, Sports Medicine
- St. Marys Hospital Medical Center, Madison, WI
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, Family Practice
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, High School Team Plysician
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.