- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Couples counseling
- Genetic concerns
- Geriatric care
- Individual psychotherapy
- Psychology: Medical psychology
- Reproductive health concerns
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, BA
- University of Denver, Denver, CO, PsyD
- University of Wisconsin, Center for Health Sciences, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Madison, WI, Health Care Psychology
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
The National Register for Health
Service Providers in Psychology
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine
provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to
the appropriate specialty care, as needed.