- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- General Neurosurgery
- Pituitary Tumors
- Skullbase surgery
- Vascular Neurosurgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA, BS, Biology
- UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, MD
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY, Neurological Surgery, Neurological Institute of New York
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY, General Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Director, Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Tennis, basketball, bicycling, hiking, skiing, sailing, traveling, cooking
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.