- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Cardiac Surgery
- Physician Assistant
- Thoracic And Cardiac Surgery
- Urgent Care
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
College and University
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, BS
- Duke University, Durham, NC, PA-C
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Waunakee Community School District Board of Education (past member 12 years and Board president 8 years); American Academy of Physician Assistants; American Academy of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery, Wisconsin Academy of Physician Assistants
Grandchildren, gardening, golf, home building projects, biking
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.