- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Contact lenses
- Eye care
- Refractive surgery
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- Indiana University, School of Optometry, Bloomington, IN, Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Certified (TPA), BS and OD
- Veterans Administration Hospital, Huntington, WV
- Chanute Air Force Base, Rantoul, IL
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
Wesley Jessen’s Toric Contact Lens Training Program, spokeswoman for Puerto Rico, Mexico and South America; American Optometric Association; Wisconsin Optometric Association; Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Association; Indiana University Vice Presidential Scholar