- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI, BS
- Dietetics, Penrose - St. Francis Health Services, Colorado Springs, CO
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
- American Dietetic Association
- Commission on Dietetic Registration
- State of Wisconsin Certified Dietitian
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management, 2009
Cooking, spending time with family and outdoor activities, such as hiking and biking
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.