- Year Joined Dean Clinic:
- Brain tumors
- Injury repair
- Spinal instrumentation
- Spinal reconstructive surgery resulting from tumors
Dean Health Plan Product Type
- Administrative Services/ASO
- Badgercare Plus/Medicaid
- Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group Or Individual Coverage)
- Dean Focus
- Medicare Gold
- Medicare Select
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, BS
- University of Michigan School of Medicine, Ann Arbor, MI, MD
- Shands Hospital, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Neurosurgery
- Shands Hospital, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, General Surgery
In addition to being a network provider for all Dean Health Plan insurance products listed above, this provider may also be considered in-network with various health insurance products.
- If Commercial HMO/POS Insurance (Group or Individual Coverage) appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) HMO plans.
- If Dean Focus appears under Dean Health Plan Product Type, this indicates this provider is participating in the Dean Health Plan Marketplace (healthcare.gov) EPO plans.
- Dean providers are also participating providers for Medicare Part B, Wisconsin Medicaid, and other government payers. We encourage you to contact your insurance carrier to determine your coverage.
American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Gardening, sports, wine, reading books, art, boating
1989 - 2002, Army Reserve, Major
We encourage you to see your pediatrician, family medicine or internal medicine provider about new healthcare concerns. This provider will then direct you to the appropriate specialty care, as needed.