Medical Staff Recruitment
Thank you for your interest in practice opportunities with Dean Clinic and St. Mary's Dean Ventures.
This section of deancare.com is your resource for careers related to:
- Physicians (MDs, DOs)
- Associate Staff (PhDs/PsyDs, DPMs, ODs)
- Advanced Practitioners (NPs, PAs, LCSWs, CRNAs, DNSs)
Thank you for considering a medical career at Dean. As you consider the opportunities, we invite you to:
- Review Our Current Medical Staff Career Postings — With more than 500 medical specialists and 4,000 employees in Madison, Janesville and surrounding communities, and clinic locations in an 18-county service area, you'll find an excellent variety of medical staff opportunities throughout southern Wisconsin.
- Review Our Benefits and Employment Policy — Learn more about the benefits available to Dean medical staff.
- Rely on Our Professional Recruitment Staff — Our professional recruitment staff is here to help you throughout the recruitment, transition and orientation phases, and will also serve as a resource for you throughout your career with Dean.
- Learn More About Dean — When you join Dean as a member of the medical staff, you become part of a dynamic team of medical professionals, administrators and support staff committed to improving the health of our community and providing excellent patient care.
If You Would Like to Apply
We think you'll find that Dean offers the right mix of medical excellence, professional satisfaction, personal enrichment, and family-friendly opportunities.
If you would like to apply for a position listed in our current practice opportunities, you can:
- Apply Online — Click the "apply online" link within the specific career posting, or
- Submit a Paper Application — You can fill out an application using our Medical Staff Application Form (PDF). Please send the completed form along with your resume or curriculum vitae to:
Dean Clinic - Office of Medical Affairs
1808 W. Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Julie Thornton, our Medical Staff Services Representative, at 1-800-279-9966 ext. 1156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: To view the PDF application form you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.