In an effort to keep you informed on our processes, we have developed an Underwriting Guide for your review.
Quoting, Applications and Forms
Individual & Family
Access the QuickQuote - Sell & Manage online tool to get started.
Here’s a few things that you can expect:
- Valuable prospecting tools – compare plans, rates & benefit summaries.
- Comprehensive online application walks applicants through step-by-step.
- Ability for agent to assist with online application process.
- View all quote and application activity from beginning to final decision.
- Detailed reports that summarize new business performance and close ratios.
- An agent dashboard that gives you a message center, work queue and powerful metrics for your book of business, quoting and enrollment activity.
- Access to a locally-based sales team dedicated to your success.
We’re making every effort to make your first experiences with our QuickQuote system smooth and easy. Here’s a few things for new users to remember:
- Be sure to obtain your user name and password. To request a user name and password please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All business will now be tracked through QuickQuote. Even if you submit a paper application, you may check the status quickly and easily through QuickQuote.
- If you have any questions, we’re here to help! Call the DHP sales line at (866) 794-3326.
Place a QuickQuote button on your site – learn how.
Authorization For Automatic Transfer Of Funds