If you know someone who has undergone chemotherapy or radiation treatment, you know how difficult it can be. Help give comfort to an oncology patient by donating a home made blanket or shawl. During this time any kind, thoughtful gesture means so much.
It's easy to get involved making Cozy Covers.
- Choose a soft and washable material for your Cozy Cover
- Finished size of the shawl/blanket should be approximately 36 by 50 inches
- Cozy Covers can be crocheted, knit, sewn, quilted or tied
- Cozy Covers can be as simple or as elaborate as your creativity allows
- When your Cozy Cover is complete, call the Dean Foundation at 608.827.2300
We will add a personalized tag and note card and deliver your gift to a patient undergoing treatment at one of the Oncology Clinics.