Participants will learn about:
- Anatomy and physiology of labor and birth
- When to come to the hospital
- Pain management options
- Relaxation and breathing techniques
- Positions for labor and birth
- Routine/special procedures (including cesarean birth)
- Immediate post-partum period
We strongly encourage you to register for your childbirth class during your fifth month of pregnancy so that you can get the best class for your schedule. Your class should end by your 36th week of pregnancy because you never know when your little one will choose to arrive. Offered by St. Mary's Hospital.
Click on the Register Online button to see available class dates/times.
St. Mary’s Health Resource Center at 608-512-4001