Skip to Content

Administrative Services Plan Providers

If you have a question about a patient who is currently enrolled in an Administrative Services Plan, you can call the Customer Service number located on his or her member ID card, or login to the Dean Provider Web Portal to check eligibility or claims status. To login, you’ll need the member’s ID number and your tax ID number available.

Provider Login