If you are a current Administrative Services customer and have questions about your coverage, please contact Danielle Risley at (608) 827-4207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Coverage information may also be found by logging in to the Employer Web Portal.
Why Dean Health Plan Administrative Services?
Dean Health Plan Administrative Services delivers the flexibility, efficiency and technology you would expect from a third party administrator (TPA) and combines this with the care management and cost containment expertise of a managed care plan.
While we will work with other networks, the Dean ASO network is the most cost-effective network in the region.
What sets Dean Health Plan’s Administrative Services apart from a traditional TPA is the commitment to deliver the needed cost management capabilities through an in-house medical leadership team. This means the DHP staff centers the plan on each company's specific cost drivers, culture and data analysis.
Self-Funding with a Difference
Unique Partnership Allows Unrivaled Discounts for ASO Clients
DeanASO's proprietary network in south central Wisconsin (20-county service area) is built around System Partners:
• Dean Clinic Providers
• SSMHC/WI (St. Mary's and St. Clare) Providers
• Dean Clinic – Surgery & Care Center and Davis Duehr Dean – Surgery
Once you sign up as a new patient in our system, you’ll receive priority and personal assistance in scheduling your first new-member visit. And when you’re traveling, you’re still covered for emergency services worldwide.
Prevea360 ASO Network
The Right Care, at the Right Place, at the Right Time
On-Site Medical Leadership
• Chief Medical Officer & Medical Directors
• Strong clinical experience in many markets
• Significant interaction with provider community
• Case Management/Utilization Management/Disease Management
• Physicians, nurses, pharmacists
• Clinics, hospitals, pharmacy
• Opportunity to increase quality and decrease cost in care delivery
Demonstrated Quality & Recognition
• NCQA Excellent Accreditation since 2001 for Dean Health Plan's Commercial HMO product
Our Goal: Guide you Down a Smooth & Simple Path to Care for your Members
• Dedicated Customer Service team with unique (800) numbers for each client's plan.
• Single point of accountability with a local, dedicated account manager.
• Website with self-service tools for employers, members and providers (Access to
information when you need it most).
TPA Flexibility / Managed Care Expertise
Dean Health Plan is both a TPA & a Managed Care Organization
We bring an "It's your plan" philosophy to building the right self-funded program for you and your members. We also bring recommendations from our experiences to help structure your plan.
We are proud of our partnerships and what our network has to offer, but we also have the flexibility to work with other vendors to build a product that meets your needs.